Information Regarding 2013 V.I.T.A. Services
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (V.I.T.A.) is an IRS program for the elderly, disabled and folks with low to moderate income (under $49,000). V.I.T.A. services will be offered during the 2013 tax season in the City-County Building on the 2nd Floor.
Please use the Ross Street side elevators.
Services will be offered Monday through Friday, first come, first served, starting Monday, February 4, 2013 until Monday, April 15, 2013.
V.I.T.A. prepares Federal and State (only if Federal tax is prepared by VITA) tax forms as well as PACE, Rent and Property Rebates.
- V.I.T.A. Information/Instructions
- Services provided on a first come, first served basis.
- 1 tax return per person
- No returns will be started after 2:15 p.m.
- You must bring a Social Security Card for every person listed on your return.
- This temporary service site or location does not have a phone number.
- VITA will be closed on Good Friday, March 29, 2013.
Jordan Tax Services
Jordan Tax Services is located on the 9th floor of the Frick Building for your city taxes.